Monday, February 2, 2009

Hair, Hair, Everywhere!

My hair has been driving me crazy the past month (or two, or three), and one day one of my friends suggested I donate it to "Locks of Love." I thought wow, what a great idea! Then looked on their web site and realized you have to donate 10 inches of hair. I wasn't sure I was willing to part with 10 inches, altho I knew I was ready chop most of it off! So when I went to see my hairdresser, I mentioned the Locks of Love thing, and she said Pantene Beautiful Hair does the same thing but you only need 8 inches! That sounded a lot more doable. I felt selfish not wanting to part with a whole 10 inches but this way I'm glad my hair can still go to a good cause!
Of course we had to take "before" and "after" pictures w/ my cell:)
"Before" --
From the back too so you can get the full effect of my crazy hair!
My hairdresser wanted to take the pic with measuring tape! She chopped it off in ponytails!
And here is the "After" -- A little shorter than I was originally thinking, but hey, it's just hair, right? It will grow back someday!
And we had to see what Madison will look like with all this hair someday :)
Maria- I think she looks like Sadie with those ponytails!!