Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy valentine's day!

Well it's now been officially one week since I've been off from work, and I have to say it feels kind of weird! As much as I am enjoying my time off, there is a part of me that feels like I should be at work!

I'll be out running errands, and I'll suddenly think: I need to check voice mail! I need to stop by the office! or: I forgot to log my hours! ha. I am even reading -- and (gasp!) responding to -- work emails! What is wrong with me?!?!

I suppose I'll get over that eventually, once this bebe finally arrives....

I knew that she/he would probably be late, but now that it actually is, it's kind of leaving me in this limbo state!

So I guess we won't be having a Valentine's baby (unless it happens tonight!), but each day that passes is one day closer! I am still feeling fairly comfortable luckily. So we'll see! Fingers crossed for a healthy delivery!!!!!!!

In other news, how excited am I about this??
:)



Btw, if it takes forever to load, don't blame me, blame stupid yahoo!