Friday, January 13, 2017

Guest Blogger!

Hi everybody! You may know me as Kristin's daughter Madison๐Ÿ˜ƒ Today, I'm so excit ed to be here guest blogging. I'm going to talk about some very exciting things that have been happening with me...
Well, first, I had Christmas! and I got tons of good presents! For my books, I got a really good book, Story Thieves and another good book Twice Upon a Time, they are both written by author James Riley   who I would recommend to kids ages 10 and up.. I also got a cool book called Key Hunters with Even and Cleo who can go into books in a secret library and to get out they have to get a key ๐Ÿ”‘ from the book!
I also have the new edition in the family Baby Connor who is quite adorable he had his first Christmas recently he got some really cool presents but I think I got more! I think his favorite present was a light up aquarium that makes the fish swim around he can turn it on and off himself It's super cool I had one like it when I was a baby too.
For Christmas I got also a electric scooter it is FAST! I got a snow cone machine too it is awesome me and my friend Kiera, stared it for the first time a few weeks ago, the flavor was tropical punch!
I got an air brush kit to it's so cool you put it through your mouth and blow and color comes out, there's also a magic white marker that makes the air brush thing change color!
Another new things that happening is that Connor has now started crawling and pulling him self up on ledges ! It's adorable and scary at the same time! My nickname for him is "Boo bear" because I think he is really cute and looks like a Boo bear the way his eyes pop out and as he smiles, he's really addicted to me! Seriously! I think I may be his favorite person in the whole world. I remember st the hospital when he was just a newborn and he first saw me and he opened his eyes at me and I knew he was going to like me, and we were going to be good brother and sister friends.
My new kitty that I got last July is Pippin and we got him when he was only 5 weeks old as a little fluff ball. I think his favorite people are me and my mom, I think were his favorite because he hugs us a lot. And I think it's really an adorable talent that he can hug, and my old kitty Solly didn't even know how to hug. Pippen is silly, he acts like my big high bed is his giant kitty mansion.๐Ÿฑ
School has been going very good for me, but I have had a lot of tests which is really annoying, but a lot of my friends are there when I need them. School has been fun, mostly at recess. ๐Ÿ˜€ During normal hours, not so fun. It's better than college I guess but not better than kindergarten! My class is actually doing a blog too which is why I am so good at writing a blog! If you want to see it, go to:

https://kidblog.org/
And use class code:

One weird thing that's been happening is - I've just been getting generally hurt! Like, I'll wake up with an owie arm, or ill look down st school and see a scratch on my leg. It's weird!
One really sad thing that is happening in school is that we are reading a really sad and heartfelt story that is non fiction is a story about a little girl named Abby, and she has dark skin, and she can't go places or do things like normal. It was in the olden days. Me and my friend Dylan cried, it's so sad.
One of my fsvortite things at school is doing PE, and playing basketball. It's been really fun, because me and my friend Dylan in my class have been partners. The only part I don't like is playing a real game, and dodging people and getting hurt and getting sweaty, it gives me the chills!
Well, I'm also really excited for my 10th birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰ Right now I'm almost 9, but my mom said for my 10th birthday I instead of having a party I can go anywhere in the world on a trip and I think I will pick Hawaii! I've never been there but my mom and dad have and they say it's awesome!!!
One of the clothing items I normally wear: daily: are: Headbands! Headbands are just easy in the mornings and I love them. Sure I like hair clips and hair bands but headbands are the best.
And finally, my last word to the public-- I Love Art. I'm really good at animals, I love making their eyes and making them look so different, and I think they are easier to draw than people. People are hard to draw but I love art!
Well thanks for reading it was a pleasure to write this for you, Your Friend, Madison Sanford ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฉ