Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Saint Patrick's Day & 13-Month Birthday


A wee Irish elf......
Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone!
Have I mentioned how hard it is to get a picture of this child when she's not moving these days?? This was my attempt to get a picture in her Irish top, which was originally a little dress, straight from Ireland! Thanx again, Euro-dinner clubbers! And upon further examination of the photo, I noticed she's got one hand on the cord and the other on the remote. Nice.

So today mark's Madison's 13-month birthday. I decided to post a few pictures from a "big girl" birthday party we went to the other day at "Monkey Bizzness" (think Gymboree for big kids with some sugar thrown in). I think after she got over the initial stimulation overload, she really liked it and had a lot of fun!


It took a little while to warm up to all the excitement

Switched into play clothesThe 4-year-old birthday girlChillin with the big kids, eatin Cheetos

Birthday parties are fun!!

And I can still fit in Mama's belly wrap! Sort of!