Monday, March 23, 2009

Thoughts

A complete stranger took these pictures the other night, and I really liked them


On another note, that St. Patrick's Day post got me thinking.... Wouldn't it be fun to write about previous St. Patrick's Days and which ones were really fun? I could even have users write in with their most memorable ones. I have particularly fond memories of the one I spent during Spring Break in Ireland, circa 1994. Crossing O'Connell Street in the middle of the parade. Loitering around Trinity College. Sitting in pubs watching 10-yr-olds fight in the street. Ahh, Dublin. I had big plans to write about it in detail in the blog, then of course ran out of time and wrote only about Madison. But as the next holidays roll around, that is my grand idea. I am planning to write about my favorite past holidays. And I want user participation too! Now let's see if it actually happens...........!
:)